Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lesson 26: The Holy Ghost Can Help Us

My husband and I got a new calling! Primary CTR 4 Class. We are really excited. I went to school to become a teacher, so I like to make lessons my own. So that's what I hope to do with the church manual lessons. I hope you can take some of the ideas I have found an make the lesson your own!

Click on the link below to see the lesson I have put together.

Lesson 26 and Prep Materials (This contains a lesson as well as illustrations and activities to go along with the lesson. It is also geared toward the younger kids.)


Special thanks to LDS Notebooking Pages for the puzzle idea.





6 comments:

  1. This is a great puzel for my 4 year olds. Thanks for sahring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It is so cute! Thank you for sharing, please share more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Puzel. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this cute puzzle. My class will love this!
    L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great puzzle and coloring page for my 5 year olds! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing these fun activities and lesson plan!

    ReplyDelete